Invented by fellow Texan, artist Dawn Barker, assigned pooling lets you pair yarn with dramatic color changes and special stitches that “pop” those color transitions. All of these colorways will work with Dawn’s complete library of assigned pooling patterns.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Hand-Dyed in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa